Dental crowns and bridges can be used to restore and replace teeth. If you have a damaged or decayed tooth, your dentist may recommend a dental crown to help protect that tooth. If you are missing teeth, your dentist may recommend a dental bridge, which is placed in the gap where your teeth are missing.
Dental bridges are often used alongside dental crowns in Austin, TX.
Protect Your Smile With Dental Crowns in Austin, TX
In our Austin dental office, we use dental crowns to protect smiles and treat our patients’ dental needs on a regular basis. We know how helpful dental crowns can be when restoring or protecting a smile.
Benefits of dental crowns include:
- A crown can be used to protect the structure of a tooth that has been damaged by decay or a large filling. A crown may also be used to repair a tooth that has been weakened by a root canal.
- Dental crowns in Austin, TX come with cosmetic benefits. Crowns can be used to cover flawed or damaged teeth and will match the surrounding teeth, restoring your smile.
- Dental crowns can last a decade or longer if taken care of properly.
Dental crowns are a great option for people who have a weakened or damaged tooth that needs restoration or protection, and at West Creek Dental, we are experienced in providing dental crowns to make your smile functional and beautiful!
Complete Your Smile With Dental Bridges in Austin, TX
We love helping patients restore their smiles with dental bridges. Dental bridges in Austin, TX can replace one or more teeth to complete your smile. The bridge will be connected to healthy teeth on either side of a gap. Before the dental bridge is inserted, the natural teeth on either side of the gap will be fitted with dental crowns to support the bridge.
Benefits of a dental bridge include:
- Your dental bridge will support artificial teeth, giving you back your full smile and providing functionality.
- With a dental bridge, you will be able to eat comfortably again.
- The bridge will keep your remaining natural teeth from shifting, improving your overall oral health.
Discover Your Dentist in Austin, TX
If you are in need of a dental crown or bridge in the Austin area, we are here to help you. Dr. Poonam Gokhale enjoys helping patients create beautiful, functioning smiles, and she would love to help you.
Reach out to West Creek Dental today to schedule your dental appointment and take the first step toward your healthier smile!