Our Austin, TX cosmetic dentistry consists of treatments and procedures that can dramatically improve your smile aesthetics. And some of our options can also improve your oral health.
Cosmetic Dentistry Process
If you’re considering cosmetic dentistry near me, the best course is to contact our dental office and schedule a consultation and exam with your dentist. During this appointment, your dentist checks your teeth and gums, talks to you about your health history (and your dental history if you’re a new patient). Then we take all the time you need to answer your questions and talk to you about your smile goals.
You can choose the options you want at this appointment, and your dentist will let you know how they’ll improve your smile. We can also break down costs and create a treatment schedule.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Options
In our dental office, you can choose one or more cosmetic dentistry options, and we can work in a timeframe that fits your budget and your schedule.
Our cosmetic dentistry options include:
- Professional teeth whitening in Austin, TX—Dramatically lift away stubborn stains.
- Dental veneers—Conceal your smile flaws with celebrity-caliber veneers.
- Tooth-colored fillings and restorations—Improve your oral health aesthetically.
- Dental bonding—Conceal tooth flaws and discoloration affordably.
- Invisalign—A beautiful smile and more productive brushing and flossing.
- Tooth replacement—Complete your smile with a quality prosthetic.
New Smile Upkeep
After your cosmetic dentistry, your dentist or a member of our team will provide specific instructions about how to care for your new smile. As a rule, brushing, flossing, and visiting the dentist regularly are crucial—just as these things were important before cosmetic dentistry.
Your Dentist on William Cannon in Austin, TX
For your cosmetic dentistry options and to book your consultation, we invite you to contact a member of our dental team to get started today. And always give us a call if you have any questions.